Background

Monday, June 1, 2015

.:Game Of Thrones [The Exhibition in Berlin]:.

Last month my best friend, her mother and brother and I went to the Game of Thrones Exhibition in Berlin. Good that we live in Berlin so we could really enjoy our little excursion.

You could get the tickets for free if you were fast enough,
you could say I was lucky to be ill at the day they went online so I could get us all some tickets.
After 2-3min they there sold out already and you could find the first ones set on ebay.

The Exhibition was really nice for a free event. It was small but it was totaly fine since it was a free like I said before.  


After the entry the first think you could do was to take pictures as White Walker because one of them turned you into one. It was a funny thing to do. And the queue wasn't that long on saturday.


As you can see in the pictures you could hold a giant sword and someone dressed as Oberyn Martell was going around at the Exhibition, he actually looked that no one would touch the display items.
He like looked quite well as Oberyn if you ask me.



My favorite Items are the one above in the picture. The wedding dress of Margaery Tyrell was so beautifull, alle the details and the fabric, it was a dream. And I really liked Joffreys outfit too. 
I mean look at this fancy fabric and the details.

Well and here is alreay the last picture. It's me sitting in the Iron Thronen.
It felt so good to sit in it and be the queen of Westeros for a few seconds.


We even filmed everything so enjoy our little video.



No comments: